Chinese S7 300 / 400 MPI Adapter Cables

I looked on ebay, and I saw a bunch of cheap MPI cables from Hong Kong. I assume you mean one of those. Does it show up in your PG/PC interface?

That's a great price if you can get one to work. I paid $500 for one from Germany.

Hi John,

I do sell on eBay...and some of my cables are imported to the US

Did you buy it from me? not that it matters, I have had a few fail but for the most part they are a good (not great) but good less expensive cable.

What are your errors? what speed are trying? I also have a few 'real' Siemens cables but they are not cheap

The people in HK sell them cheaper then I do but I test everyone before sending it to the customer and also replace or refund if there is an issue, have you contacted the seller?

Mark

Similar Topics

Can somebody help me. I need to use 3 chinese signs (前照灯) as a 3 CHAR in DB. My regional settings in windows are set to chinese also the project...
Replies
Views
I have an old Chinese Temperature PID controller XMT 8038c2kp that am able to send and receive requests via Modbus poll test center in this format...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have a FX2N-20MR chinese semi-clon of a Mitsubishi PLC. It has only a serial DB9 port that cannot be removed or exchanged (which is...
Replies
Views
I have been ask to check if we can have both English and Chinese in the same I/O description text window and rung comments. I could not Chinese to...
Replies
Views
I have a customer that wants some changes made to a few sister machines. Yes, they are all from China with no technical support. The HCFA PLC's...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom