Display PLC Communication status in RSView32

nirmal

Hi
I would like to display my PLC communication status in my RSView32 window. It will be either a red or green button depending on whether the PLC is in communication with the system. How can i do it? I thought of using the system\ComStatusString1 tag for it but for some reason i dont see that tag in my project. Does anybody know the reason? Or can u suggest any other way to do it?

Thanks a lot

Hi I'm new to most of this but have learned a lot about RSView in our well control station. You would be better off just having an alarm message appear when a comm fault happens. It all depends on how it is set up in your ladder. Making new tags is not too dificult but must be done in the editor.

Similar Topics

Hello All, I am using Automation Direct PLCs which are interfaced to communicate with InTouch HMI. The communication is done through modbus using...
Replies
Views
How to communicate a Production count display (Andon) board via Allen Bradley Compact logix PLC Through serial port. I need Port configuration, 9...
Replies
Views
Hi I would like to use a graphics object with color animation to indicate whether the communication line between the plc and the system running...
Replies
Views
Hi I am a beginner to the GE PLC. I am working on a project to install two new viewmarq display. Has anyone ever connected or worked with this...
Replies
Views
I have a robot cell controlled via PLC. I want to use an output from the PLC, based on whatever part number the cell is processing, to open a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom