How to create/Call in a Subroutine in GXWorks3

Thanks Bro.
Could you please illustrate this for me;

''After the FEND instruction, your pointer code is written with the pointer number on the outside of the ladder on the left''.

This is the only one I did not get clearly from the statement below of that Thread.

But in regular ladder to perform a subroutine you have to first call it with a pointer.

X0--------[CALL P1]....for example.
Then, at the end of the ladder, before the END instruction you would have a FEND instruction.
After the FEND instruction, your pointer code is written with the pointer number on the outside of the ladder on the left.
When the subroutine is finished you will need a SRET command to return to the other code.

Similar Topics

Hello, I've been trying to learn this a while now and still have not found out how this works. I have an Omron CJ2M PLC and an ABB ACS 355 VFD...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have to deal with iFix again and am looking at the most efficient way to create alarms to display in iFix, i.e. not creating an...
Replies
Views
Good morning to all, I have the following issue, I installed everything of intouch including the patch, it is the 2023 version. The...
Replies
Views
So, I finally got versioin 27 installed on my Windows 10 VM. However, now I can't upload a project from my lab controller. I have the above error...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have few GB of logged data created by RS View 32 Works, it is all in .DBF format. At the moment, my company wants to shift all data to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom