Carrier Comfort Network

sapoleon

Hi all,
I'm researching now, to connect and control some Carrier systems, using their CCn (Comfort network). I was wondering if to any of you is there some info as how to make the network, and protocols and things like that.
Any help on this matter will be appreciated.

Hi Have you tried posting on this forum:

http://www.hvac-talk.com/vbb/

Since Carrier equipment is a bit more "Building management System" you may have a bit more luck. However, if you do find any information please post it here too as i've got 2 Carrier chillers connected to chiller controller thats on CCN, so i'd be interested in any info you find.

Good Luck!

Lee

I believe the standard communication protocol for environmental would be Bacnet, this is what I would be checking into.

Just my opinion.