1794-IF8IH: Not in RSNetWorx database, can't find EDS file

kdcui

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a ControlNet configuration with some distributed IO containing 1794-IF8IH modules. I go to schedule the network, but the IF8IH modules are not imported into the configuration: the slots in the chassis where these modules should be are empty. However, all my other IO are there. (IB16s OA16, OW8, and OF41) The IF8IH does not seem to be in the RSNetWorx database.

I tried searching the AB database for the IF8IH EDS file, so that I could register the device in RSNetWorx, but no dice.

Is there any way to get RSNetWorx to recognize the IF8IH module?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Good day gentlemen. I've run into a problem with AB 1794-IF8IH Hart Analog input module. The problem is that i'm able to see analog input...
Replies
Views
we got this analog noise on the common + of this card an found it was an HART signal every second. try to cofigure the filter 4.17Hz, on chanel...
Replies
Views
So, pulled my hair out for a while trying to figure out a problem with fluctuating analog signals from multiple 1794-IF8IH modules. I found...
Replies
Views
Hey Everyone, After reading a lot on this forum and elsewhere I see not many are fond of the 1794-VHSC module. I can see to a degree as I was...
Replies
Views
I'm sure this question has been posted a thousand times on here but for me it was even funnier when I got to ask Rockwell / AB directly. My...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom