Intouch 17.2 and RSLogix Emulate

doomsword

I've checked older threads about establishing comm. between Intouch and RSLogix emulator and it seems it's possible with RSLinx by DDE.

What I'm trying to achieve is the same, but between two virtual machines on two different hosts. It seems it doesn't work and googling it seems it's not possible to achieve communication between Intouch and emulator over network.

Can someone verify it's impossible so we can go on and try to make another solution for establishing this communication?

Similar Topics

Hello, I am currently, interfacing a controllogix PLC to Wonderware Intouch 9.5 via the DASABCIP Server. In the DASABCIP server, i just enter the...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am completely new to Intouch and Logix5000 I want to connect and Simulate RS Logix5000 with Intouch. What drivers I need to configure in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Customer wants analog faceplates really bad, even if we explained that it doesn't make much sense in his process. What he wants to see...
Replies
Views
Trying to export a Modern application for an upgrade to Intouch 2020 but I cannot export the application from the 2014 version because the export...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom