existing 1783-NATR - Can not ping ?

EICS

i have an existing 1783-NATR on site i have added another 2 addresses to the table.

addresses are typically 10.15.35.x on Public Side and 192.168.0.x on Private side

so i added a translation for 192.168.0.103 as 10.15.35.136

am i correct that if i try to ping 10.15.35.136 "across" from the Public side to the Private side that command prompt cannot access it?

i tried this but it did not work, i seem to remember this is the case from CMD.

whats a good tool to test my config ?

In my experience the device that you are trying to ping must have a gateway address or the ping will fail. I believe the gateway address should be set as the ip address of the Natr on the private side.

If I am understanding you, you should be able to ping from cmd to the public IP, if you are on the same network. I can ping some of my NAT'd devices using their public IP.

Can you see the devices in rs linx?

Correct. You should be able to ping from the public side IF the device you are sending the ping to has a gateway address assigned. Again going off of memory, I believe the gateway should be the private side IP address of the natr. Try that.