Schneider Magelis Vijeo V6 to PanelView FTV ME

JapelfreyPCE

Hello all,

Currently a Magelis touchscreen running Vijeo talking to a CompactLogix. I'm hoping to switch out to a 15" Panelview running FTV ME.

It's been awhile since I played with ME, I was converting RSView to ME and to say it was a PITA would be an understatement and that was 6 years ago.

I am hoping that the utility tool that I have from FTV ME Version 11 will be of some help but wanted to post here as well. Is there anything I can use from the Magelis to PanelView that will bring over most of the dynamos? I know with it talking to a CompactLogix that the tags will be simpler. The equipment isn't here yet just trying to get some feedback. Has anyone done this, what was the most efficient way? Thank you

Manual it will be. You might save a few seconds exporting the tags and Alarms and working with excel but I think that might be it and that may not even be that much.

Good luck!