rslogx 500 and rslinx opc server and fsgateway and intouch

adams

Friends as the heading shows i want to integrate rslogix 500 with rsemulate 500 and rslinx opc server with fsgateway to see data in intouch through opc. i have everything right i could browse items in fsgateway but my boolean tags just shows only one address that is the first address as I:1.0 the other 15 data addresses does not show meanwhile other registers shows as configured. i wonder why the address is showing as a word not bool.
please i need help on this as is for learning purpose thanks

Not sure what the correct syntax is, but in other systems, the addresses for the word bits would be something like:
I:1.0/15 or I:1.0.15 but I know Intouch often uses commas, so maybe I:1.0,15

Similar Topics

I have been doing logic programming and troubleshooting for about 25 years. I started working for a new company as PLC Application Engineer and I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have an ABB PLC (PM573) and it has without MC card. I need to take backup from PLC to PC (in automation builder v2.7 ). My...
Replies
Views
Loving AB right now... We have an Allen-Bradley 2094-EN02D-M01 Kinetix 6500 servo drive that once had safe-speed monitoring which was eliminated...
Replies
Views
I have a program that I've used 100 times. SQO settings: File N7:0, Mask 0FFFFh, Dest B3:1, Control R6:0, Length 8, Pos 2. Length & Position...
Replies
Views
Hi all Trying to remotely connect to a TIA Portal PLC. I can ping it without a problem but can't get my software to connect. I've opened port...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom