My boss died! How to reset Panelview 1000 password?

Rimlianin

My boss recently created password for Panelview 1000 and died, without telling it to anybody.
I have to change clock settings.
Could anybody tell me please how to reset password???

Ok I get it. A seance

[ˈwi ˌdʒi] or [ˈwi ˌdʒə]) [Or more simply, 'wee-ja'] refers to the belief that one can receive messages during a séance by the use of a Ouija board (also called a talking board or spirit board) and planchette. The fingers of the participants are placed on the planchette which then moves about a board covered with numbers, letters and symbols so as to spell out messages.

Thanks. I would certainly do that, but I work just as a technician with master degree. So everybody expect me to build a rocket with a screwdriver and a hummer. I don't even have the manual for that thing.

Wawaviwa!!!
Guys, I found an aplication and under SECURITY there were all passwords.
Thanks mvandyke, twcontrols, colerick, rsdoran for your help.
I am probably going to get a rase!!!:)

Had to share this one with the rest of the office. Sorry bout the boss but I nearly fell out of my chair laughing when I read colerick's first response.

Thanks for the Yuk

Marc

I have to say I think this is the first thread that has ever given this reason for needing a password

Edit - I had a smiley face up but I had to take it down. It is an awful situation but this thread...