Reading a Text File From Wonderware

nmack

This is my first post and I think this is a great website. I am currently trying to read a .txt file from a remote computer on the network, into Wonderware 10.0. Has anyone out there done anything similar to his? How about about .csv file? For now a .txt file is all we get but there may be a chance that the data can be put into a .csv file.

I am trying to get data (numbers) from a third party that says that they can only give me the data in a text files. This data is in a remote PC on the network.

Similar Topics

Hello. I have a problem which may be common in this part of the world. My CoDeSys program reads data from a text file that I generate from the...
Replies
Views
Trying to setup a message read via Ethernet. I have the path setup as 1, 1, 2, 192.168.66.10 I get an error code 1, ext err 315. I am beating...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I don't know why setup of password became challenging and weird. After setting up the password and try to upload the ladder from the plc...
Replies
Views
hi all, i have a plc i need to get info from for a site im working on: I have a 1764 Micro Logix 1500 LSP Series C (See Attached Image) im...
Replies
Views
Hi to everybody. I need to read the first 12 characters of the message that a barcode reader sends to the ascii card (1734-rs232 ascii) and I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom