problem in reading MM440 current

manmeetvirdi

hi there
Iam using USS_RPM_D to read the index 1 of parameter 2019 of MM440 through USS protocol and PLC 224XP.
This block (USS_RPM_D )is returning me the values like 1376256,1769472 when i read current and frquency repectively,also these values remains constant and does not changes with frequency or current of the drive.Block is not giving any error.

Does these values needs to be devided by some factor to read the actual value??I have tried 16384(4000Hex)but the values does not matches with the actual values of the drive.
Any suggestions??

Reading drive current in MM440

Hi,
My fault !! I was reading wrong parameter[2019].
Now i'am reading the parameter[2018,index 1] and getting the exact reading of frequency.
Now problem is although iam able to read the correct frequency values iam unable to read drive current.Even if I put P2019[1]=27, the drive keep displaying values corresponding to frequecy in P2018[1], so is USS_rpm_W. I had factory reset the drive but problem remains.

Hello.

I think perhaps you are reading the setpoint that is beeing sent to the MM from the S7-200.

Have you tried reading the parameter r0027? (USS_RPM_D)

Knut B.