Downloads Rockwell Softwares

Esm

Hi dears, good day.

Please Could you give me your opinion?

I must download a few softwares from rockwell automation as RsLinks, RsLogix5000 and Studio 5000.

My question is:
There is a file in the page of rockwell that includes all softwares that I say? Something as a package or kit

Or I must download one for one?

Until where I know I can downloads all softwares with a number serial and product Key, true?

Thanks for all

You will need the serial number and product key (or company name) to download.
There are many versions of each product you list so yes you will have to download them one at a time. It will allow you to select multiple versions and products and then use the automatic down loader and it will download them all, but it will take a long time.

For almost all Rockwell Automation software downloads, start at the Product Compatibility and Download Center:

https://compatibility.rockwellautomation.com/Pages/home.aspx

If you have a serial number and your company is registered with a software license, you can download each of your software products, starting at the "Find Downloads" link.

Many large customers, OEMs, and system integrators buy a "Software Toolkit" that comes with a portable hard drive with many gigabytes of software on it.

Otherwise, software products (like Studio 5000) are downloaded one product at a time.