Integrated Architecture Builder

jim767

I downloaded version 6.01 but the tutorial evidently didn't come with it since the drop down is grayed out. Anybody know where I can download it?

I'm laying out a system with a stand alone Compactlogix L32E ethernet, devicenet, and armorpoint IO. Since I don't know anything about IAB, can someone briefly describe if this program will worth the learning curve for design work?

Thanks for any feedback.
Jim

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I'm new to Rockwell IAB. I was trying to use it to help me document the existing layout in a cusomer's plant. They have a 1756-L55...
Replies
Views
So I'm trying to use IAB. I need to know what materials I will need for this Point I/O extension. Essentially, I just need to make sure I have...
Replies
Views
Hello, Can anybody help me getting the installable for Rockwell Automation's Integrated Architecture Builder (Lite)? It's available at the link...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am currently trying to setup and architecture using AB's IAB for a SLC-5/05 rack. Our company likes to use the quick wiring solutions...
Replies
Views
Hi. I cannot play any of the demo movies that came with Rockwells IAB. The movies are in AVI format but my media player (Microsoft) just does not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom