Looking to purchase a Profibus Diagnostic Meter... Any Suggestions?

Thanks everyone for the input.
It looks like the Profitrace is the winner....

The same company makes a 'system' called ComBricks.
You can insert it into a system, and make it a diagnostic repeater.
Or, use standalone, like Profitrace.
Good news is that it runs P.O.E. ProfiTrace Over Ethernet, and it does not require software installation...only a web browser.
Pretty slick.

For Siemens Profibus installation i always used one or more Diagnostic repeaters

Together with the diagnostic pictures for the HMI and the extended info you get from the Step7 diagnostic I think they do a pretty decent job of monitor the status of the network over the complete lifetime of the machine.

Similar Topics

Help! Europe companies seem to be shut down during the month of August. Trying to find someone in the USA that Distributes ESA displays. Trying to...
Replies
Views
Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
I have Allen Bradley plcs, I have had Circuit breakers and other automation equipment in the past. There's no solid buyers local. How much do you...
Replies
Views
can anyone has a good program to learn plc programming online. i have the basic looking into improve my skills thanks
Replies
Views
I want to monitor a couple signals in a place where there is no PLC but there is ethernet. I know I can use an AENTR or Flex I/O and a module but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom