S7 317-2DP Project makes PLCSim "Defective"

adfox

Hi, i've got something funny and disturbing... I've made a Sivacon switchgear PLC project, used in many PLCs across 2 years.

To make a new project i simply do Save As,change the name, change HW devices, replace HMI functions according to devices used and... rest remains the same.

After last time, doing it - downloading project to PLC Sim - causes it to flash all the leds and diagnose buffer outputs:

Event 1 of 10: Event ID 16# 4550
DEFECTIVE: internal system error
No relevance for user (Z1): 201e
No relevance for user (Z2): 01f4 (Z3): 0060
Previous operating mode: RUN
Requested operating mode: DEFECTIVE
Internal error, Incoming event
09:11:40.609 PM 10/12/2015
(Coding: 16# 4550 FF8D C050 201E 01F4 0060)

Memory clearing and powering off plcsim doesn't do anything, it needs to be closed and started again.

Disabling functions that access PIW/PQW doesn't help FB3-FB7.

Still - i'm able to run original project in PLCSim with no problem.

Removing networked devices from hw doesn't solve the issue.

Hardware used between project differs ( Simocode and pDrive drives, ABB drives,etc ) but was used in other projects and is confirmed as working.

Can anyone tell me, what have i done to create such a PLC Sim fault ? :)

I don't have real CPU to test it, but this seems really strange to me and i don't know if it will crash real plc.

PLCSim V5.4 + SP6
Step7 V5.5 + SP4
PLC 317-2DP FW3.3 - 6ES7317-2AK14-0AB0.

I'd be grateful if You can help me track down the issue or just download it to real plc as I am unable to test it at the moment.

As the project exceeds forum's limit, i'm posting it to dropbox (1,6 MB) - You don't need to log in.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qpmzqdal05knya9/AABY6NfYYtJT8aRY-GafLJ7Ea?dl=0

Thanks!

Sorry, cannot open the project. It is wanting Windows to be in Polish or something.

Never had much luck with running DP projects in the simulator.

One thing to remember, when you "Save AS" a project, do so with reorganization.

It's corrected now, lang neutral.

Tip if You didn't know it - with lang issue - go to projects/global folder and delete the Language file ;)

And - I do always reorganization.

When iAddr gets to 662 in FB4, the PLCSIM fault you describe occurs. I note that in the H/W config there is no device at address 662

Last edited:
I've got BEU after call to FB4 in OB1, and BEU after call to DP_25 in FB4 plus I've removed the code that was producing a db access error.

Last edited:
FB4,FB5 removed from OB1 - still defective.

OK FB12 removed too as it may be the cause of db access error - that's what i'm going to test after i start up the plc...

But still cannot run it. Disabled every comm FB. Nothing. It's really strange.

Last edited:
I've put BEU at OB1 nw 2 - PLCSim started and in the moment i went online in OB1 - it
went defective.

Disabling 1st network helps, but the rest causes defective also.

It's really disturbing ;)

Attaching pic.

http://imgur.com/GjgdL0z

L D[AR2,P#0.0] - Thank You, after obtaining real PLC i was able to pinpoint the mentioned error but what is bothering me - downloading modified functions had no effect once the CPU has stopped. I had to manually clean PLC and then make a clean download.

Thank You again for Your time.