RSLogix Start Error

novice

I resumed my laptop (from hibernation) as I always do. It froze at the login screen. So I restarted it. After that, I tried to open a PLC file. I got the error message as shown [LogixDesigner.Exe: Start Error]. When I tried to run RSLinx, I got the error message as shown [FTAStub.dll: Start Error]. I restarted again, ran Factory Talk Activation Manager, and made sure the path is correct. Still getting those error messages. I tried to uninstall, but couldn't because those error messages kept reappearing.

When I ran Studio 5000, RSLogix 500/5000 by themselves, no problems. But when I tried to open a PLC file, those messages appeared. Any idea why and how to fix it? Thank you.

RSLinx-error.jpg

Attachments

• LogixDesigner-error.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 20