Connecting and configuring CP1430TF from S5

gustavo_dias

Hi all,

I'm trying to configure a CP1430 TF card, i already include the COM1430 in step5 but i have no ideia how to configure it. In siemenes manual say nothing about it. I'm using a TTY-USB cable for communicate with CPU (135u/928B), with this cable can I configure CP module? I need to plug in the cable in CP/PC or plug in CPU can I configure?

The doc don't show me the step by step, it don't explain the details.
I'm using S5-USB, it's a tecnatron device.
If the TTY doesn't work, i can use AUI cable to do this?

The "Commissioning and Configuring an ISO Transport Connection between the SIMATIC S5 and SIMATIC S7 via Industrial Ethernet" doc does show you step-by-step what to do to setup the CP1430TF. Look under the heading Configuration of the transport communication on the SIMATIC S5