Thermistor question-allen bradley LDC motor

anav

Hi All,
I am trying to interface the PTC thermistor output from the Allen Bradley motor to temperature controller-CN245 from Omega. The relay output of which I would connect to the Ultra3K drive. I used the PTC input for the controller. But the ouput temp always reads negative values.
Hence my question is: what is analog signal from the thermistor? I did read in this forum "The servomotors don't have a physical temperature sensor so instead the drive has a model of the cooling characteristics of each specific motor and measures the current and duty cycle of the motor. It's actually a "modeled over temperature trip".The drive also uses this information to calculate a Motor Temperature parameter.” not sure if they user is talking abt the same motor. I would like to record the temperature using the PLC and keep it for future reference. Hence I do need to read the motor temp.
Any pointers is appreciated...