Omron C200 H- RT201

kalabdel

Hello everyone,

I have a system that I believe consists of :

-CS1H-CPU66H with Io modules connected to it.
- Two C200H-RT201 with a bunch of ID212 and OC226N I/O modules connected to them

I uploaded the program off the CS1H and it looks like it had a program running only part of the equipment which means that the other two C200H controllers must have the other parts of the program running the rest of the equipment. But I couldn't find a port on the unit where I can plug a programming cable. The only door I found o the unit has a set of dip switches and no port (see picture).

So, what's a C200H-RT201?

Thanks
Kal

2017-07-07 14.12.16.jpg

A remote receiver. It is connected to the PLC through an RM201 on the rack. You cannot connect to it - the connection is done at the PLC. The system runs on a twisted pair screened. If I remember correctly the I/O appear in the channel 100 odd range - been a long time though. These are basically dead - no longer made or supported.

Thanks Bob, I couldn't find much in the form of documentation online and now I know why and where to look.

Cheers
Kal