Micrologix 1200 program need help

Hi there, new to the site. I have a big problem. My company had a panel built years ago for a machine that we had already been running. They never had it installed but the other day the old system went down. We decided it would be worth installing the new panel. Problem is that I have no wiring diagram and when we powered it up we found that the program is gone. I found the company that built the panel but they are out of business. I talked with the guy from there that programmed it and he was nice enough to send me the programs. He sent me a few programs which a couple are for the touch screen and a couple are for our other panel that is similar but not a copy. I know a electrician that said he can take the PLC and a thumb drive with the program to get it loaded for me but i need to make sure of what is on there before I waist his time and my companies money. I was going to post it on another thread that said they could convert it to PDF so I could try to make heads or tails of it but it says invalid file whenever I try to attach it. If someone could help I would appreciate it.

Man that's great so glad you could do that. It's not the one I need, not even sure what machine it would be for but at least I know that now. I'm sorry to ask this but could you do this one? Last try.