Cutler Hammer Panelmate 3000

I have a Cutler Hammer Panelmate 3000 Power Series Operator Interface but no software. The program is password protected. Is there a backdoor reset? I wish to delete the program and clear the O/I memory.

thanks,

CTG

I'm not sure what you'll accomplish by clearing the mamory without having the software to create a new application.

The PanelMate supports two passwords, called Password A and Password B. Either or both passwords can be applied to specific templates on a screen or to the entire screen. The password is a number between 0 and 65535. There is no backdoor password.

sounds like he's looking to use it on a different application so clearing it out would be OK.

If I recall, there was also a 3rd password which wasn't really a password but the inputs for a keyswitch on the back. If it is locked with that then you can just wire the two sides together and it will be open (not likely)

Thanks everyone, for the info. My company buys and sells surplus electronic equipment and we usually ship the items with a cleared memory. Having a program in memory can be an issue with some customers.

thanks again,

CTG