Modicon TSX RJ45 Modbus Pin-Out

Joe_WaZoo

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello,

I have a Modicon TSX Compact PLC model PC-E984-275 that has two RJ45 jacks on it for ModbusRTU. I am trying to build a cable for that to do Modbus but can not seem to find the pin-out for this on the Modicon website. Does anybody know what the pin-out is for this RJ45 connection?

Thanks,
Joe_WaZoo

Dan,

Thank you. I downloaded about 5 different PDFs yesterday, but could not find one with the pinouts.

Joe,

The connection would be as follows (sorry for the formatting, my spaces won't show up):

G3 232 port -> TSX
Pin 2 RX -> Pin 3 TX
Pin 3 or 4 Common -> Pin 5 GND
Pin 5 TX -> Pin 4 RX

We do not have any cables that meet this pin out, sorry.

Regards,

Similar Topics

After updating a panel, I inherited another PLC for my "learning lab". It's a Modicon TSX Micro. I've not worked with a Modicon PLC yet, so I...
Replies
Views
Hello I was needing help with the proper scaling on a Modicon TSX Quantum- AVI030-00 8 Channel Analog Input PLC card. What would be the proper...
Replies
Views
Pure mind boggled at this one, can’t seem to figure it out. NO contact with - %M130(%MW11) How is this possible? Is the %MW11 0 it’s logic 0, 1...
Replies
Views
Hi All, i have PLC Modicon TSX 3722 Micro i need to know where should i put the socket of programming cable on Ter or Aux port. and i see the file...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to send and receive data with a custom protocol communication for reading inputs and setting outputs? for example via TER...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom