Database

Itrim

Hi. I'm looking for ready solution to browse my database. People who will use that database don't have to now SQL, so it will be nice if it has GUI for creating tables, sorting and filtering, create a reports.

I got trial account on MS Azure SQL database and communicated it with my PLC, but it is rough SQL so I have to find any software to browse and edit.

I was thinking for MS Access web, but they are cutting support for this soon.

Do you have any other ideas?

Regards

Depending on the PLC(s) you're connecting to, you might consider advancedHMI (search this forum, or google), to pull data direct from the PLC and insert straight to SQL in one application.

I already got a tool to pull data out of PLC. It's Beckhoff Twincat 3 Database Server. I only needed front end app so I'm not leaving office folks with raw SQL, but something more user friendly for browse and simple edit.