omron cpm1a

fuzzbal

Hi
I am trying to connect to an omron cpm1a i confirmed that the cable is correct but i get an unable to connect to plc error in the cx software can any one tell me is there a secret to using cx on a cpm1a

Check the obvious things, like correct comm settings, nothing else is using your com port on your pc, the cp1 is turned in etc.

I am assuming that you have the CIF01 periphal adaptor?

Make sure you are using the correct serial port and make sure that the port is not in use by another program. RSLinx and Palm HotSync manager tend to take a port even if it is not active.

Similar Topics

I've got an upload from an Omron SYSMAC CPM1A PLC but I cannot figure out for the life of me how to document the inputs and outputs. It's version...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have recently purchased an old Omron Cpm1a plc to practice on. I have a version of syswin that does not require a licence to program these...
Replies
Views
I have a Omron PLC with CPM1A-MAD01 anaolog input output module its reading pt100 temperature probe. When the machine is running it starts to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have recently being using a Omron CPM1A-40CDR-D-V1 and transferred an old program on it. I was testing the program and making some...
Replies
Views
I have two of the same units that are using a CPM1A and an NT20S-ST121B-EV3. I am not able to connect to the touch screen as far as i can tell via...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom