Prroblems in connection between CQM1 CPU45 and computer

Ana

Hi!!!

I am working with a PLC Omron CQM1 CPU45 and, in an unfortunate way, have erased some directions of memory (among them the DMs). After this one erased it has turned out that whenever I am going to try to connect to the PLC with the command 'connect' in Syswin 3.2, does not allow it to me sending me different messages,among them: ' incorrect FCS ' or ' received head-board not been worth ' or ' the connection has not taken place with the PLC '...

I have tried to verify if the connection across the serial port was damaged, opening the hyperterminal for the port selected in the PLC and, as result, have verified that the PLC is Sending constant something as ' @00EX146700 ... 00575B ' where they are in the habit of changing the last 4 numbers occasionally (they are the FCS).

I would be grateful much if someone could tell me what is happening and how I can arrange it to be able to establish again the communication with the PLC.

AH! Forget to say thatI have already tried to put the dip 5 of the CPU to ON to re-establish the connection for the serial port, but it has not served for anything, the connection has continued without re-establish

Thank you very much in advance.

Anna