wincc flexible trend x axis time set

nehe bhimaji

Dear all
I am using wincc 2007 to log the data.
My client wants to see the historical data so that i have configured the trend view to show log value.Also on x axis there is external time tag to enter the time and it is working fine.
But client wants to adjust the start time and end time of the x axis so that he can see the trend in perticular time zone that he decided

How can i adjust start time and end time of trend view x axis in winccflex runtime??
My PLC is S7 300
Warm Regards
Nehe

Similar Topics

WinCC flexible Trend View Can Show Maximum 8 Trends,What can be done if you want to show more than 8 trends in the same trendview. Can we use any...
Replies
Views
At the moment I’m working on a project to log a PID input (weight sensor) within a sample period of 20ms. Because Wincc cannot read value's...
Replies
Views
Can anybody know which settings can show for 24hours trending view at wincc flexi 2008.. Just now i can only show a few minute only if i set to a...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone i want to use a trend in wincc flexible with two variables one for x axis and the second for y axis. i have found only with one...
Replies
Views
Dear all Can anybody help for I am using wincc flexible 2007 .In it I configure 20 numbers historical trends.Each trend has seperate tag and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom