PF 525 fault tracking

Kyle.L

I'm working in Studio 5000 and wanting to track how many times a PF 525 drive is faulting out on a specific fault so I've been looking through the ac drive tags and i don't know which one i should use.

I set this up as a data link tag.
Go to module definition, and under the input data you can select which drive tags you want to monitor. The fault 1 code is one of them. You will have to save and download!
This will then be in your drive tags as Drive_Name:I.Fault1Code
Then knowing the value of the fault you wish to track...... You know the rest of the story.

When I set up my last PF525 I ran out of datalinks so I used message instructions to get the last 3 faults from the drive so I could display them on the HMI. Maybe this will help you.

pf525 alarms.jpg