Fuji Flex PLC programming manual

Dear friends, Im am using a Fuji NB1U40X PlC, the problems is im unable to communicate, it indicates communication error (Loder is not match), Is there any idea to recover it?
Please post your comment if you experienced with this type of error

Hi, It is Ok. There is an option in the softwere. In the initial window, one check box seems to be "Erace memory before opening the window". By enabling that the problem can be resolved. But the PLC Memory will be cleaded.

Similar Topics

hi guys, i try to google for this software (Fuji Flex PLC Programmer Software) but the result is zero. If you have this software, could you share...
Replies
Views
I'm Programming a Fuji NB0 PLC with Fuji Flex PLC Programmer Software. I have built the Ladder Logic and was ready to Simulated, but when I click...
Replies
Views
osama
O
I am programming a Fuji NB0 PLC and I do not understand how to program a timer so that I may increase the time delay beyond 2.54 sec. I want to...
Replies
Views
Trying to learn how to program a Fuji Flex PC just wondering if any one has a programing manual? I know they are discontinued but we have 2...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have a small project to upgrade PLC fuji to others brand. So,I need a software FLEX-PC Programmer to upload existing programming code...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom