Do those outside the USA know what NEMA ratings are?

The NEMA rating is the least difficult item to deal with when exporting overseas. There are all kinds of regulation that you need to comply with not the least of which is an ECCN (Export Control Classification Number). If you think that market is big enough you may want to hire a consulting company to help you jump through all of the hoops you need to jump through. A lot of companies wind up losing money in the long run because of what all needs to be done to comply with the export rules.

Similar Topics

I know some of you here have responded with examples of Excel mastery and I am a self-taught beginner, 2nd level. I have asked around in the...
Replies
Views
I'm a novice with Rockwell s/w and a rookie working with virtual machines. I needed a way to support multiple FTView ME versions. so I set up a...
Replies
Views
So rather than find a job at a local factory, I'm teaming up with a master electrician and we are going into business together. I'm going to get...
Replies
Views
It appears that the first impression of Windows 8 being another "Vista" is coming true. http://www.zdnet.com/windows-8-x-usage-declines-7000031181/
Replies
Views
I have a simple project of putting a HMI on a Micrologix 1200. Using a Red Lion G3 to talk DF1. Using CBLGEN01 to PM02 cable to connect. This...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom