Siemens S7 memory card

fona

I am looking for a source of low cost memory cards (MMC) for the Siemens S7 range of PLCs. The ones from Siemens are very expensive and I am looking for compatible memory cards please.

MMC Card

Dear Friends,

I am also looking for equivalent memory cards, I visited many computer shops, even Future Shop as well as camera dealer Henry's. But nobody knows about this cards, they have smaller cards for use with digital cameras, which are equivalent to that used in CPU312C, MMC 64KB Siemens part No. 6ES7953-BLF00-0AA0.
But nobody knows about the 512KB card.
On internet I found a memory supplier which says that Siemens S65 mobile phone uses it. But then I have not been able to find anyone who knows about this mobile phone.
If anyone can give me the equivalent part no. of other supplier as well as the part no. for card reader, it will be highly appreciated.
Thanks and Regards,
Ali

The commercially available MMC card (aka MultiMedia Card) is not the same as the proprietary Siemens MMC card (aka Micro Memory Card).
Why Siemens has chosen not only the same physical format but also the same akronym is a mystery. It is certainly a source confusion.
I think noone has succeeded in using a commercially available standard MMC as a Siemens MMC.

DeltaLogic has just recently launched a series of Siemens compatible MMC cards. They should be cheaper, but they were not in their latest pricelist. Maybe someone would care to investigate (I would also like to know if they are significantly cheaper or not).

alielectrical said:
I went to the http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/suwe/ site, it says that we can read the card, and informs that we can contact them if any further questions.
I could not find any contact address, can anyone pls help me get the contact address, so that we can have more info on the card and the card reader.
Yes thats a nice utility, and free too.
But it can only be used for making an image of a Siemens MMC card, and to restore the image on an identical Siemens card.