InTouch 9.5 Tag Viewer

Secret

Morning, Is anyone out there using InTouch 9.5?

Have you had a problem getting into the Tag database?
When I click on Tagname Dictionary the single tag editor comes up fine but when I click on select it 'freezes' as if a alert window is coming up behind the current window. The only way of getting the single tag editor back 'online' is Alt F4 further strengthening my theory that there is a cheeky window coming up behind.
I have tried the normal stuff like moving the single tag screen over before pressing the select button but with no luck.
Next Step 🔨

Cheers

I apologize if bumping a thread this old is not allowed but I am experiencing the same issue. I am using Intouch 17.2

Once my tag database approached 1000 tags it stopped allowing me to open the select window, behaving in the same manner as the OP. meaning that the only way for me to select and edit a tag is by manually clicking one by one in alphabetical order, which is quite tedious when you have 1000 tags 🔨

have you tried to rebuild the tag database?
I have looked into it, Is there a way to rebuild the database without creating a new project and copying everything over?

I am aware of the WWTagDBRepair utility but I cannot for the life of me find it online. It seems like every webpage it used to exist on is broken :confused:

I believe the .BX files are the ones that get deleted. But it has been a while since I have touched an Intouch app. Make a copy of the application and short the copy by file type. Delete anything with a back up description the recompile the application. If anything goes wrong you still have the original. from what i remember 9.5 was very problematic.