MP377 how to change MPI adres from HMI by pressing a button

genesisfm

Hello,

I got the following installation:
We have 2 equal HMI displays (MP377) the only different is the MPI adres.
Right now we have to change the MPI adres into the software (wincc flex) and upload the software with the right MPI adres.

My question is, we upload the software by ethernet, can you change the MPI adres from the MP377 by pressing a button on the display? So a use can change the MPI adres for example.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Robert

The MPI adress of the panel is configured in the WinCE operating system.
This cannot be changed from within the WinCC Runtime.

The only change you can make is the MPI of the target station, but this won't solve your problem.

You should be able to use the same procedure when using Ethernet.
If both panels have unique IP adresses.
Set MPI adress in the connections tab, download to panel one, change adress in connections tab, download to panel two.