Wonderware multi-popup window instances

Good Day guys,

I have a problem on showing multiple pop up window. The scenario is this; I have 10 motors and each of them will pop up a window for their status.
I created a pop up window with indirect tags linked to its graphics.
So all motors will use that pop up window. But is there a way for them to show that window with others using it? example, motor 1 and motor 2 will pop up that window, I mean the POP UP window will appear TWICE.
Like in factorytalk, it can display the window again and again as long as it has its own parameter to follow or loaded to its placeholders{#XX}.

Is it also possible in Wonderware or am I gonna make a pop up for each of the motor if I want them to be displayed simultaneously.

Thanks and best regards to All.

If you want to show 2 windows at the same time..... you need 2 windows. Wonderware will not "repeat" a window.

Did that answer your question?

Nenathan is right you cannot use one template and expect it to show each instance you will need to have separate graphics.