PanelView 550 screen saver

solder jockey

Is there anyway to change the text or add a graphic to the PV550 when it goes in to backlight timeout mode?. I find the "screen saver mode" text a little boring

Read the Panelbuilder HELP file

Not on a PV550.

Some models of Panelview DO allow you to pick a graphic.

I'm not sure which ones do/don't. Go to the Application Settings | Advanced tab. If there's a setting for picking a graphic as a screen saver, then that model supports it. If it's not there, then the model does not.

ScreenSaver

How many screens can you have?
What if you had 3 or 4 screens that were just slightly different.
When the PLC isn't doing anything, you can step from one screen to another.
Screen 1
--------Screen2
-------------------Screen3...
Screen1

I know this doesn't save the backlight or whatever, but you can have fun.
???