Allen bradley micrologix 1400 to automation direct gs 2 drives

kaw10

Hello everyone,
i am trying to setup modbus tcp communications between a micrologix 1400 series b PLC and two automation direct gs2 drives. the drives are connected to an automation direct zl-cdm-rj12x10 through rs485 cables. that module is connected to an automation direct mb-gateway module through 485 wiring. the gateway is connected to an ethernet switch through ethernet cable and the micrologix 1400 is connected to the ethernet switch through its ethernet port. I don't know how to set it up to get the devices to talk to one another. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I'm working on a project where I need to exchange data between a Siemens S7-1200 PLC and an Allen-Bradley MicroLogix 1400 PLC. The...
Replies
Views
Hi there I am new with this thing and i don't know how to connect Allen Bradley Micrologix 1200 PLC to Raspberry Pi using USB to RS485 in NodeRED...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, So on Monday morning I'm expecting to have a box of random parts dumped in front of me. I'll create another thread with more...
Replies
Views
Hey Everyone, We have a Micrologix 1400 (1766-L32BXB) with a Panelview 800 7" Screen, the Micrologix also has a 1762-IQ16 Input Card and a...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I just noticed that RS don't stock Micrologix output modules anymore. Is it true to assume that the Micrologix series is becoming...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom