Data Echo in ControlLogix Output Modules

Tayyab

I want to use the "Output Data Echo" feature in ControlLogix Output Modules (1756-OB32 and 1756-OF8). Their documentation 1756-UM009 says, we csn use the following tag for Channel data echo feature.

"Ch0DataEcho (INT) (valid for all outputs)
The value the channel is currently outputting in counts where -32,768 counts is the minimum producible output signal and 32, 767 counts is the maximum producible." (1756-um009)

The problem is when I define an anaolg output or digital output module in RSLogix5000, I can't see any Ch0DataEcho tag in Controller tag list.

If anyone knows how to use this feature to confirm the output value, please help.

1756-UM009 is for Analog Modules, OB32 is a Digital Module.

The "Ch0DataEcho" is probably a fault in the manual, it should be the "Local:x:O.Ch0Data" that represents the value that's working at the moment.

I was referring to any of the output modules.

But "Local:x:O.Ch0Data" represents the value that controller is outputting at the moment.
If I am to compare the value that is coming (echoing) back from Output module with this working value at the moment, in this case should I be using "Local:x.I.Ch0Data"?