Flashing TER light on Modicon TSX Micro

peanutsue

Again, I'm not a programmer.
I posted yesterday pertaining to my problem.
Is there anything a "lay person", such as myself, might be able to do get my machine running again?

I have a flashing TER light on the Modicon TSX Micro....
The RUN light is a solid green light.
It appears to have a connection between the Modicon TSX & the Modicon CCX17.
The information on the screen of the CCX17 is as it would be if the machine was working properly except for that it's in German and none of the "preset" buttons work.
When I've been able to run - there's a green light on the CCX17 that is on. Now with it not working, I have a yellow/amber light flashing there as well.

Is this a fixable?
Do I need to try to find someone to come work on the machine?