Wonderware 7.1 password recovery

shandra_ck

Hi,

I am modifying a existing wonderware program in version 7.1. There is no record of username and password available. Is there any way that I can recover the username and password? I believe that there is a text file that record all the username and password, but no idea what and how to use this file.

Please advise.

Thanks

Best regards,

Shandra

When InTouch is installed it creates an administrator account with a default password. Call your Wonderware rep and ask him/her what the default password is. Although it is possible that someone changed the administrator password.

shandra_ck said:
Hi,

I am modifying a existing wonderware program in version 7.1. There is no record of username and password available. Is there any way that I can recover the username and password? I believe that there is a text file that record all the username and password, but no idea what and how to use this file.

Please advise.

Thanks

Best regards,

Shandra

Hi!
Delete password.bin from application directory.
Login to app as "Administrator" pwd "Wonderware"

This is correct for IT 7.11, maybe for IT 7.1 too.

Regards

Wonderware login

Thanks.

It works. I manage log in using the default password after replace the password.bin file from other new application.

Regards,

Shandra

Last edited: