Runtime Application not working correctly in PanelviewPlus 1000

jasauno

I am a student who is working independently with PLCs and I have developed a variety of displays in RSView Studio. I created a runtime application and loaded it into a PanelviewPlus 1000. My problem is that the screens show up fine, but my tags are not working. All of the communications are set up right it works correctly with the tags when testing the application within RSView Studio. I don't know what could be causing this. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Check the target tab

RSview Studio tags refer to a shortcut, the shortcut (in RSlinx Enterprise communications) refers to a PLC path under the Local tab for testing on your PC (which you said works). That same shortcut is also linked to a PLC path in the Target tab. The Target tab info is what actually gets loaded into the Panelview. Make sure when you click on the shortcut it highlights the correct PLC under the Target tab. Also make sure at the top of that PLC branch that the Panelview will have the desired address on the network (right-click, then properties)

Other than that make sure of your hardware connections to the Panelview

Pv K+

If the application worked before you made the application I would guess that you didnt set the panelview comm parameters. If you are using ethernet, the IP address has to be programmed under terminal settings, network, IP address. Did you do this?