Burny 3 Post Generator Need Help

MSV3875

Hi, I'm new to this board and new to plc and cnc controls. With that said i'm looking for someone to generate a post for a burny 3 controler. I hope this is ok to post here, and if not i will remove it from the board. This is for a water jet, controled by the burny, I don't know what else is needed to generate the post. I can supply a dxf file. Hopefully some one can help me or point me in the right direction. I will take this to private E-mail if thats best. Thanks in advance, Mike [email protected]

Waterjet cutting is COOL!...

I don't think you'll find much help around here (though I've been wrong before!)... :D

You might want to visit THIS LINK. Their discussion group is active, so you might get a quicker answer there... :confused:

beerchug

-Eric

Wow, that's a walk down memory lane ! My first job out of high school was debugging the output of a digitizer program that generated G-code for Burny 3's that ran with plasma cutters.

I doubt those machines are still running, but I'll stick my head in the door at Alaska Copper & Brass and see if anybody still has the old CNC documentation I wrote when I was seventeen.....

The Burny 3's and 5's were very popular in the flame and plasma cutting business, so there ought to be some more folks who use them still.