Magelis HDD replacement

ry_fern

Hello guys,

good day!

We have this Magelis iPC with part no. MPCKT55NAX20N. Unfortunately, this magelis ipc seems to have a defective hard disk. The customer demands to replace the magelis hard disk with a new one but not the same HDD, using commercial seagate or maxtor HDDs. I would like to ask if this is acceptable? has anyone here did this thing before?

Thank you.

Similar Topics

I am having trouble running the application throught my PLC, tm221me32tk with magelis HMIGTO6310 I have prepared the plc programme, also created...
Replies
Views
Good morning friends. . We are having a problem with one of our machines that have two HMI consoles connected to the same network. They have...
Replies
Views
I am looking at a bakery oven that has been dismantled and in storage for unknown time, it was manufactured in 2012 so not that old. my gig is to...
Replies
Views
Any regular users of the magelis range? If so, anyone have a slick way to do a common popup with a rockwell UDT? My current approach is to just...
Replies
Views
We're a second hand machinery merchant. We've just had a machine arrive that has a Schneider Twido TWDLCAA24DRF PLC and a Magelis XBT-R411 HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom