promicon robot controller and registers

tny

we are using a 2 axes paletising robot controlled by promicon 90 controller. this controllers program supports 9 types of boxes(9 coordinate sets) . i want to define new types (and i now how to do it logically)
but i dont know the limitations of the controller.

the coordinates are stored in P registers (px.1, px.2, pz.23 etc)
does any one know the limitations for the p registers?

and finally, all of the documents are written in german, can any one send me the documents in english?
thanks..

i found some documents from the manufacturer.
especially english documents are so useful, and there are some programs (emulator etc..) if you need, i can send them..

Similar Topics

Hello guys im beginner here. Plz excuse my bad english how to communicate with the promicon SBR -19? I can't. can you help me? , or maybe i don't...
Replies
Views
Dear Sirs, Could anyone tell me what would happens if the voltage accros the 4 wires on the backplane drops below 5V (minimum that is necessary)...
Replies
Views
Having trouble with one promicon unit working on a bag making machine. When started cold after about a day the red/green light on the cpu are...
Replies
Views
Having trouble with one promicon unit working on a bag making machine. When started cold after about a day the red/green light on the cpu are...
Replies
Views
hello, I'm a student and for my final grade I have to repare a sepro robot. the only problem I have for now is that i have an error code 3...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom