Mitsubishi:Problem with downloading program to Q PLC

anhtuandrg

I have a Q00 PLC from a customer who want to modify some in Main program. First I upload program from PLC using GXWork 2. Everything is ok. But when I download the editted program to PLC, it doesn't save the editted program. After powering off the PLC, I upload it again and find out it still saves the original program. There is no password for write protection.
Anybody had the same problem?? Please help me!

Similar Topics

Hello I am writing to request assistance with obtaining a specific GSD file for our Mitsubishi inverter type A800-E, which is connected to our...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Mitsubishi FX5U PLC where I cannot established communication via ethernet port of my computer. Search all videos and follow all the...
Replies
Views
Some time ago, I looked at a form of indirect addressing on Q series PLC's, the normal way is to use the "Z" registers as an indirect pointer, so...
Replies
Views
I have gotten help with some issues in the past on this forum, and I'm hoping someone can help me again. My company is an OEM that used the...
Replies
Views
Dear All, currently i have a problems with my mitsubishi PLC. i'm using A0J2 (old PLC). when the input is triggered, the output remain same...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom