1200 series ALLEN BRADLEY PLC WHAT ARE THE REASON IT GO IN THE FAULT MODE?IT IS NOT

maybe it needs lowercase letters

Bentley is absolutely right... check the fault code provided conveniently for you in the Processor Status window of RSLogix 500 and that will give you some hints.

When you go online with RSLogix 500 and the "Run/Prog" indicator reads "FAULT", you can click on that indicator to get a drop-down menu which includes an option to "go to error". That's the quickest way to have the software direct you right to the error code that has caused the controller to enter fault mode.

Similar Topics

We have a customer requirement to use a Siemens PLC in an upcoming line. Siemens is new to us. Since they seemed geared towards Profinet we went...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've got a ML 1200 C series with only 1 port and would like to connect to our DCS via Modbus. Since there's only one port, I've decided to...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm wanting to basically get data from a Siemens S7-1200 PLC and write it in to my D registers on my Q series PLC. If I went for profinet...
Replies
Views
For TIA Portal13 on SCL.I can not find anything for 1200 series :confused: Only for 300/400
Replies
Views
I am looking into upgrading some of my equipment to the Siemens 1217C PLC and need to know if the 6ES7223 Expansion Module (w/ 16DI and 16DO) are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom