STEP 7- Micro/WIN

Hotmix1

Does anyone know a programmer in the Phoenix area I can hire to work one on one with me to do a pretty simple S7-200 program? I am really in a jam and need to have this done in the next couple of days!

Hotmix1 said:
Does anyone know a programmer in the Phoenix area I can hire to work one on one with me to do a pretty simple S7-200 program? I am really in a jam and need to have this done in the next couple of days!

I dont know anyone in the phoenix area as im from the UK, but if its pretty simple then you can probably get the program written here.

Similar Topics

Good day we have a very old software project that was downloaded to a S7-200 plc We have bought the Micro/win v4 software so that we can try...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody' I am newer. I use position control wizard in tool to get some subroutines. but I don't know the input and output parametes...
Replies
Views
Someone gave me an S7-200 this morning. Don't know what I'm going to do with it - maybe learn a little bit to broaden my horizons... maybe sell...
Replies
Views
hi friends For one of my project i am using siemens PLC. cpu 224 I have 16 analog inputs. just have to monitor and give the alarm if the level...
Replies
Views
Hello all! I just started to "play" around with Siemens. I have installed SIMATIC Step 7 Micro/win v4.0+sp4 (v4.04) on a Vista machine. S7-200...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom