Omron PLC timer function

billleung

Dear Gentlemen

Any one know how to write timer function for Omron PLC cx 6.1.

I want to use a long timer function block(TIML) in my program but not know how to use.

What is the Present value (PV) and Set value (SV) meaning? How to set them?

ANy example for me?

THank you very much

Bill

I want to use a long timer function block(TIML)
Why do you want to use this? Does your application require a very long time delay?

What is the Present value (PV) and Set value (SV) meaning? How to set them?
Exactly that, these are almost universal terms in automation. The SV is the target value, with the PV being the Present value. In the Omron timer, this is the time remaining before the timer expires.

Example
LDNOT 200.00
TIML(542) 100 D100 D102

It may pay also to try and obtain a set of the Omron manuals, they have a manual that explains all the instructions.