is there any free pc scada software !!

devilesence

hi everyone..Is there any free pc scada software which can connect easily to fatek plcs. i have been developing a HMI touchscreen scada on their own software easybuilder 8000, and that was not much of a headache.the problem is the hmi is only MHz and gets slow.so i want to develop a similar system on PC rather then HMI, but should be free software(even with simple feature will work).

MS Excel is almost free.
If your brand as a free OPC then your there.

After you finish playing with this, get the free
Visual Studio 2010 Express for Windows an migrate
your HMI to it.

Very cheap and it works. Is this a school thing?

actually i meant,a free opc server for fatek,or any communication mode if any.. its not a school project but i want to show my management at the company that its cheaper and more reliable to shift to pc scada software.