Function block diagram editor in Rslogix 5000

wilsonzhu

while doing Rslogix 5000 project, I suddenly can not edit function block diagram, it says "failed to open the routine, editor is not installed", but I just edit it before and I can edit ladder logic.
How to fix this probleum? Thanks a lot.

It's February, alright. When tulips push their eager buds towards the sky and all the borrowed, stolen, and forgotten activations expire.

Use the EVRSI activation reset utility to examine the activations on your PC; I'll bet you will find an expired Toolkit activation that was added to give you the Function Block editor.

We bought licenced rslogix 5000 v 16.0, how to use evrsi utility, does it include in the disk? but I am not sure if we have licenced v10-v13. if i want to use v11's FDB, does V16' FBD can compatiable to V11's. thank you Ken Roach.