WonderWare Application Publisher Error

Neucel

Using WonderWare 9.5

Application Publisher returns "Error opening file: xxxxxxxxxxxxx.inf

The xxxxxxxxxxxxx part was a 32 character "Package Name" I tried to use on a previous backup that first created the error. Now the same error appears everytime I try to run Application Publisher. Looks like it's stuck as a reference somewhere. Any ideas how to get WW to forget the old name ?

I've tried;
changing "Package Name",
publishing Runtime Only,
launching WindowViewer from WindowMaker to force re-compile,
rebooting computer (cold reboot),

Still have same error so now I can't save a 'backup'.

Any ideas ?

Good idea but no luck.
Ran AppPub with short name (test) and when error message appeared I deleted test.inf file then clicked OK.
Resulting file is ~400k while previous backups were 4MB+

I even restored a previous backup and the error persists.

Any other ideas?

DaveW;

Thanks for the idea ... got me thinking ...
Searched out ALL instances of "test.inf". Found one in original project folder (even though that's not where backup was going).
Deleted ALL.
Ran AppPub again and got a new error. Actually the same basic error but for a different failed backup attempted earlier. This was the real culprit !
Search and destroy ALL versions of original failed file.inf.

Ran AppPub again and it works !!! ;)

Thanks for your assistance.